Stay safe and enjoy life.
This summer the need for vacation and joy is even bigger,
Poseidon Beach Hotel welcomes you again starting from 24th June 2021.
We strictly follow the Special Health Protocol as released by the Greek Tourism Ministry and implement the safety measures to protect against all viruses, including COVID-19:
- Our staff is aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and is training continuously according to the definitions of World Health Organization. Instructions have also been given on how to respond immediately and appropriately to any possible infection.
- According the cleaning/disinfection restrictions, check in starts from 15:00 and check out is till: 11:00.
- Electronic Check in and information are available before our guest’s arrival. Upon arrival guest must give his passport just for identification, minimizing the check in time according to new regulation.
- For housekeeping of common areas and rooms, we follow all the cleaning and disincentive practices in accordance to government instructions.
- We ask from our guests and staff to keep the social distances and avoid handshakes.
- In case that a customer or staff member presents symptoms, it is necessary to follow the instructions of the hotel’s covid-19 coordinator.
- We have available medical kit and collaboration 24/7 with high skilled doctor trained on Covid-19.
- The guest is responsible for any eventual medical expenses or doctor’s visit.
- For public health protection, we keep an updated record of staff members and all hotel guests.
- We have installed plexiglass protective dividers at the reception and buffet.
- Buffet breakfast is served only by hotel’s staff.
- Hand disinfectants have been installed in guest contact areas, (lobby, shared WCs, swimming pool, etc.).
- All our rooms have their own air-condition cleaned and maintained constantly and properly.
- Strict rules are also followed for the outdoor swimming pool.
The management and staff wish you a pleasant stay and will be at your disposal for any assistance or further information.